Friday, July 11, 2014

We all make mistakes...........

Hello my friends.......
None of us is perfect....well except my ex-wife's ex-husband but that's another story.
In this blog we've talked about the fluidity of our life's path before. Just a couple of blogs ago Tana and I were on our way to South Padre Island to hole up until hurricane season was over and then head out for the Bahamas. Good plan. Until we got the opportunity to go live in Mexico for a while, then things changed. Mexico is in and cruising is on hold for a while. It is so very expensive for me to take ZOSHA to Mexico with us that in a moment of weakness I advertised her for sail on an Internet sailboat brokerage site. As soon as I did it, I knew that this was a major screw up. ZOSHA is  part of my heart and soul.....I can't sell her. 
A couple of people came by to look at her. As soon as they got on board they couldn't get off her fast enough to suit me.....I'm not selling her. I've got to bite the bullet and come up with the cash to keep her tied up safe and secure until we get back. The harbor master at my marina and some of my dock neighbors said that they will keep an eye on her while we are gone. My marina has floating docks and is well protected. We will hurricane prep her and tie her up solid and go to Mexico leaving around August 1, 2014. The plan is to get back January-February 2015.........
I'll keep blogging and take you guys to Mexico with us. 



This is my grand daughter Sophia who was named after my mother whose family endearment name was ZOSHA.....
Until next time....
Take care my friends ....peace to you all...




No comments:

Post a Comment